AHD compatible 2.2 Megapixel Outdoor IR Camera
It corresponds to AHD 2.0 which is a new video transmission system.
It is possible to transmit up to 300 m away from the highest quality image as it is.
*using 5 CFB (coaxial) cable. (For 3C2V, it is possible to transmit up to 200 m far)
By switching AHD / CVBS, output to a conventional analog recorder is also possible.
A spider's nest guard function is installed to make it difficult to pull a spider with special ultrasonic waves that dislike insects.
*The function keeps insects away, and there is no function to completely eliminate the spider web.
- Image Sensor
- 1/2.8 inch SONY 2Mega Exmor CMOS Sensor
- AHD:1920x1080 / 1280x720, CVBS:700TVL
- Effective Pixels
- 2.24 million pixels
- Angle of view
Horizontal: Approximately33.5～100 degree
Vertical: Approximately 19.5～53.1 degree
- IR distance
- Maximum approximately 30m (indoor maximum 50m)
- Operation Storage Temp.
- -10～ + 50℃
- Min. illumination
B/W: 0.0001 Lux
Color: 0.001 Lux
- Approximately 1,066g
- DC Auto Iris Varifocal Lens(2.8mm-11mm)
- Approximately 90 (W) x 100.5(H) x 280 (D) mm
- Power Source
- Power consumption
AHD/130mA (During IR shooting 430mA)
CVBS/120mA (During IR shooting 430mA)
- OFF / ON / AUTO
- Shutter Speed
- AUTO / FLK / 1/30(1/25)Sec ~ 1/50000Sec, x2, x4, x6, x8, x10,x15, x20,x25, x30
- IP Grade